Saturday, March 3, 2012

InstaFriday #6

My little booth opened up at The Things We Love antique store this week (first picture from Tuesday). I'm so excited to be doing this, and I believe my target audience will be hit more often this way, and will hopefully get some more feedback and results in the way of what customers gravitate towards more.

So I'll sit and wait.  And allow it to grow.

That's the best I can do now, I suppose!

I've been hard at work at some wedding bouquets as well as multiple assorted gift-y bouquets.  They're coming along, and slowly coming together while at the same time I'm building a workflow for them.  

So Saturday: My friend Heather (on the right), will be graduating this May from LCU, and she requested some "Senior Photos" since she didn't get any official ones in high school.  So I much obliged, and we had a fantastic morning shooting downtown.  And I decided that day that silliness is required in some form or fashion during a shoot.


Sunday: Coffee date with my Kaila!


Monday: If I was a type of weather, I would be a cloudy and rainy day.


Tuesday: First time for customers to see my booth and products!!  Spent lunch adding some finishing touches...


Ceiling display at Target:


Wednesday!  It's here!  It's here!  It's really here!  
Can't wait to crank this beauty up and see what pretties it can make.


Thursday: found some Ukrainian hryvnia in my camera bag that had been there since last May (the most recent time I've been in the country)


Friday: after an immensely weird night, God's word was all I needed.









No comments:

Post a Comment