- 2 more finals in the next 2 days
- Parents anniversary
- Mom's birthday
- Mothers day
- Mission to Ukraine and Greece
- Making wedding stuff and art market display stuff
- Trip to San Francisco, CA with my Mom and Aunt
- Friend's wedding right after!
So I'm pretty stoked about this month, it will truly be very exciting and bittersweet.
After May though, I'll be working on my to-do list for my business plan.
- Tax paperwork/ filing
- Logo copyright
- possible new picture settings
- more concrete line of basic cards
- Art Market display
- Choosing which products are the main lines, concentrate on those
- Attempting to zone in on my shop's "look" (mainly finding a "genre" to fit into)
- making more contacts, talking business with them
- and I'll think of more later...
My to-do list is set, and I can't wait to get started. But as for now, I have 2 more projects and then I need to get myself graduated. I'm so excited about graduating!!!
New treasury about the drought here in Texas. Check it out!